FIVE STAR – PBW Cleaner, environmentally and user friendly cleaner.
PBW แบบเม็ด ใช้งานง่ายสะดวกกว่า ละลาย PBW 1 เม็ดกับน้ำ 1 แกลลอน หรือประมาณ 3.8 ลิตร เพื่อให้ได้สัดส่วนที่ถูกต้อง ล้างทำความสะอาดในจุดที่เข้าถึงยาก เป็นมิตรต่อสิ่งแวดล้อมและผู้ใช้งาน ใช้งานได้หลากหลายอุณหภูมิ เหมาะสำหรับล้างระบบเบียร์, หม้อต้ม, Growlers, Carboys, Kegs รวมถึงถังหมัก
- Removes soils from difficult areas
- Effective substitute for caustic soda cleaners and household cleaners.
- Works with a range of temperatures
- Effective in hard and soft water
- Great for growlers, carboys, spray bottles, and kegs
- Includes 40 x 10 g tablets per jar
FIVE STAR – PBW Cleaner Tablets Instruction:
- FILL container with water at temperatures ranging from 100ª F to 140ª F.
- DROP in tablet at a dosage rate as prescribed on the label.
- DISSOLVE tablet completely into solution.
- SOAK equipment for 15-30 minutes. Use brush as needed to further dislodge soils. Heavy soil loads may require longer soak times.
- RINSE with water that is the same temperature as the cleaning solution.
Five Star PBW Cleaner DESCRIPTION:
P.B.W. is a buffered alkaline detergent that has been proven to be more than an effective substitute for caustic soda cleaners. Because of its unique formulation of buffers and mild alkalis, it is safe on skin as well as soft metals such as stainless steel, aluminum, and on plastics. P.B.W. uses active oxygen to penetrate carbon or protein soils and is not effected by hard water. The oxygen also helps in reducing B.O.D. and C.O.D. in wastewater, which is an added environmental benefit.
P.B.W. has been formulated as a C.I.P. cleaner and is very effective in removing protein soils found on brew kettles, fermenters, conditioning tanks, filters and all packaging areas. The concentrations to remove these soils are typically in the 1% range. However, due to soil and water conditions this concentration will vary. To help in hard water areas P.B.W. has been formulated with enough chelators to tolerate hard water over 17 grains.
Five Star PBW Cleaner GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS:
When using P.B.W. in food processing areas the equipment that has been cleaned must be rinsed with potable water. Just prior to use, sanitize the equipment in accordance with public health standards.